The ABS (A Sulzer Brand) Piranha Submersible grinder pump has an economical way of dealing with effluent by shredding faecal material using small diameter discharge pipework. The Piranha series has been designed for continuous operation S1 when either submerged or dry-installed.
Piranha-S has been designed for intermittent use only (S3, 25%) when dry installed.
- Unique Piranha shredding system capable of shredding items such as cloths and plastic bags
- For the pumping of wastewater containing sewage, offal, organic
and industrial effluent
- Piranha 08 and 09 fitted with MF modular motor; Piranha-S with AS, Piranha PE with XFP Premium Efficiency IE3
- Piranha 08 and 09 available as KS version with float switch
- Small discharge lines from 1¼” (DN 32)
- Installations are possible where large ground undulations are present
- Standard and Ex-versions (see motor data below)
- Piranha 08 and 09 have capacitor in upper lid and do not require a control box
- Low installation costs due to small diameter discharge pipework
Capacity up to30 m3/h
Head, max.75 m