Auger Monster & In-channel Auger Screens
All-In-One Headworks Screw Screen Solution – Grind, Screen And Compact
The Auger Monster® is a robust headworks solution that combines three of JWC’s finest technologies – a grinder, a fine screen and a compactor. This spiral screen removes trash and unwanted solids, so the treatment plant runs more efficiently. The Auger Monster screw screen is proven to result in cleaner, more compact discharge and lowered disposal costs, as less water and faecal material are sent to the landfill.
First a powerful Muffin Monster® or Channel Monster® grinder tears apart clumps of rags, clothing and debris which enhances further processing by the screw screen. Next, solids are captured by a perforated fine screening trough and removed by a rotating auger. As solids are removed, dual wash water zones rinse off faecal material from the shredded screenings. The auger screen then conveys solids to the discharge point where the integrated compactor squeezes out water before depositing the cleaned and dried material into a dumpster.
The Auger Monster screw screen is not just for municipal wastewater treatment plants. Facilities around the world such as correctional institutions, hospitals and other facilities that need to remove solids from their sewage waste streams have been relying on Auger Monsters spiral screens for many years.
An in-channel auger screen is also available without a grinder for situations where there are limited rags and no large solids in the waste stream.
- All-in-one headworks spiral screen for smaller water treatment facilities
- Effectively handles debris screening for high solids facilities like prisons
- Removes faecal matter from screenings for cleaner discharge and reduced odour
- Spiral screen easily installs or retrofits into the existing channel indoors or out
- Muffin Monster or Channel Monster Grinder for enhanced solid breakdown and cleaning
- Automated PLC monitoring and control system
- Auger Monster pivot system for easier system maintenance
- Optional cold weather system and/or discharge bagger