- Storm water protection, irrigation and aquaculture
- Industrial raw water and process water
- Combined sewage and surface water
- Return sludge or return activated sludge (RAS).
Sulzer’s ABS AFLX submersible mixed-flow column pump is equipped with a IE3 Premium Efficiency motor. It is designed when large flows of water or wastewater containing solids must be pumped to moderate heads.
The submersible AFLX pump can be installed according to the following, to fulfill virtually any customer requirements:
– Steel column pipe installation
– Concrete rising main installation
Automatic self-centering of the pump and column pipe by means of a conical coupling ring.
No screw or bolt fixing needed.
Main Design Features
- Premium efficiency IE3 motors in acc. with IEC60034-30
- Approval for ATEX (Ex II 2G k Ex db IIB T4 GB), FM and CSA as option
- Water pressure-tight encapsulated fully flood-proof motor
- Motor insulation according to Class H (140°C temperature sensors)
- Temperature rise according to NEMA Class A up to 110kW and Class B above
- EMC version as option
- Condition monitoring of temperature and water ingress. Vibration monitoring as option
- Versatile range of highly efficient mixed-flow impellers