The ABS (A Sulzer Brand) range of submersible aerators are used in mixing, equalization tanks, activated sludge tanks, SBR, and sludge storage tanks on water and wastewater treatment facilities in municipal and industrial plants.
The ABS Range of aerators are available in a full range of Premium Efficiency IE3 motors from 3 to 75 kW and with an oxygen transfer of up to 80 kg O2/h.
Main Design Features
- Easy to install and freestanding on the bottom of the basin—no need to empty the basin for installation
- Wear-resistant and long lifetime
- Very low noise level, no aerosol formation, and no sedimentation on the bottom, thereby minimizing environmental effects
- High Standard Oxygen Transfer Rate (SOTR) and Standard Aeration Efficiency (SAE) values
- Excellent solids suspension capability